Onward Journey | Genesis 35 | May 31, 2020
Defilement and Rage | Genesis 34 | May 17,2020
Trials: What Are They For? | James 1:2-8 | May 24, 2020
Blessing Through Reconciliation | Genesis 33 | May 10, 2020Aim: God’s people enjoy His blessing through reconciliation.
Speaker: Vineeth KumarScripture: Luke 24: 50-53Date: April 26th, 2020 The Aim: The Ascension of Christ and it's implications
Speaker: Pastor kesavan BalasinhamScripture: Genesis 32: 1-21Date: April 5th, 2020 The Aim: God is worthy, we are needy Main Points - God's people are given his presence in the face of uncertainty- God's people will be...
Speaker: Vineeth Kumar Scripture: Psalm 90 Date: March 29, 2020 Aim: A godly perspective on life, death and beyond. The Eternality Of GodThe Frailty Of ManAn Entreaty to a Merciful God
Scripture: Psalm 46 Speaker: Kesavan Balasingham
Sermon: Blessing & Prosperity Speaker: Pastor Kesavan Balasingham Scripture:30:25-43 Date: March 1, 2010 Aim: The true source of success is God and not the product of our own limited abilities.
Sermon: New Beginnings Speaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamScripture: Genesis 31Date: March 8, 2010 Aim: God's abiding presence enables us to walk in obedience to His call and confidence in His protection.
Sermon: Blessing & BrokennessSpeaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamScripture: Genesis 29:31 - 30:24Date: February 16,2020 Aim: Self-dependency leads us to turmoil, but divine grace redeems even the gravest situations.
Sermon: Blessing & DisciplineSpeaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamScripture: Genesis 29:1-30Date: February 09,2020 The Aim: The God who loves His people will also discipline them, making them painfully aware of their...
Sermon: New Identity - New Life Speaker: Vineeth Kumar Scripture: Colossians 3:1-17 Date: Sunday, January 26, 2020 The Aim: Who we are in Christ must be demonstrated in our lives.
The Aim: God’s solution to every problem has one name: Jesus.
– God’s Creates and Re-creates all things.
– God is transcendent over us and presents with us.
Sermon: Advent- The Coming King pt 2 Speaker: Pastor Kesavan Balasingham Scripture: Mark 1:1-8 Date: December 8, 2019 The Aim: Jesus has come to inaugurate a new beginning of salvation to the world.
Sermon: Advent- The Coming KingSpeaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamScripture: Matthew 1:1-17Date: December 1, 2019 Aim: Jesus is the Promised & Sovereign King
Sermon: Marvelous GraceSpeaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamBook: Genesis 28: 10-22Date: November 17, 2019 Aim: God’s assurance of His presence & providence, leads us to faithful worship & service
Sermon: Deception & Blessing Speaker: Pastor Kesavan Balasingham Book: Genesis 26: 34 - 28:9 Date: November 10, 2019The Aim: God will not permit His people to secure His blessing through deceptive means.
Sermon: Blessing & HostilitySpeaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamScripture: Genesis 26: 12-33Date: November 3rd 2019 ...
The Aim: True spiritual life comes through being in union with Christ.
– Matthew 3: 1-2
– Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand
– Repent, then and turn to God so that sins may be wiped out.
– Matthew 3:3-4
– Matthew 28:18-20
– To full fill the mission of the lord and make his path straight.
(The Contenders Of The Faith)
– Matthew 3:5-6,
(The Pretenders of The Faith)
– Matthew 3: 7-12
– Matthew 7: 21-23
– God is faithful & sovereign in bringing to pass what he had promised
– God sovereignly provides the recipient of the promise
– Sin and brokenness will continue to threaten the promise of God
– God’s people have the responsibility of safeguarding the faith to the next generation.
– God’s people can be confident that the LORD will lead in faithful undertakings
– Gods people can rest assured that He will complete the good work he has begun
THE AIM: The appropriate response to the power of God is to give Him glory.
The Aim: Approach life, understand life and live life the right way,
in a way that God would approve.
God is Eternal
Life is Short and Painful
Sin the Cause
God my Refuge/Defense
– A Fuller Understanding of God
– A Factual understanding of Humanity
– A Faithful Understanding of God’s Blessing
– Let God be in Charge
Sermon: Don't Waste Your Wilderness ExperienceSpeaker: Vineeth KumarBook: Psalm 63 1:5Date: Sunday, August11, 2019 Download Link
Sermon: The Heart Of The Problem Speaker: Rohan D Book: Psalm 14 Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
– By faith, God’s people receive his promise and live as sojourners and ambassadors in this world
– God’s [rpmose will not be fully realized in this life
– God’s promise extends beyond this life
– God’s people are called to live by faith as sojourners and ambassadors
– God will test our faithfulness by asking us to surrender to him the best we have
– Faithful believers will surrender their best to God trusting that he will provide
– God’s people will receive God’s provision of worship
Fellowship Church Rouge Park: We are a church passionate about Christ, discipleship, and fellowship.
© 2022 Fellowship Church Rouge Park