The Aim: True spiritual life comes through being in union with Christ.read more
– Matthew 3: 1-2
– Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand
– Repent, then and turn to God so that sins may be wiped out.
– Matthew 3:3-4
– Matthew 28:18-20
– To full fill the mission of the lord and make his path straight.
(The Contenders Of The Faith)
– Matthew 3:5-6,
(The Pretenders of The Faith)
– Matthew 3: 7-12
– Matthew 7: 21-23
– God is faithful & sovereign in bringing to pass what he had promised
– God sovereignly provides the recipient of the promise
– Sin and brokenness will continue to threaten the promise of God
– God’s people have the responsibility of safeguarding the faith to the next generation.
– God’s people can be confident that the LORD will lead in faithful undertakings
– Gods people can rest assured that He will complete the good work he has begunread more
THE AIM: The appropriate response to the power of God is to give Him glory.read more
The Aim: Approach life, understand life and live life the right way,
in a way that God would approve.
God is Eternal
Life is Short and Painful
Sin the Cause
God my Refuge/Defense
– A Fuller Understanding of God
– A Factual understanding of Humanity
– A Faithful Understanding of God’s Blessing
– Let God be in Charge
Sermon: Don't Waste Your Wilderness ExperienceSpeaker: Vineeth KumarBook: Psalm 63 1:5Date: Sunday, August11, 2019 Download Linkread more
Sermon: The Heart Of The Problem Speaker: Rohan D Book: Psalm 14 Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019read more
– By faith, God’s people receive his promise and live as sojourners and ambassadors in this world
– God’s [rpmose will not be fully realized in this life
– God’s promise extends beyond this life
– God’s people are called to live by faith as sojourners and ambassadors
– God will test our faithfulness by asking us to surrender to him the best we have
– Faithful believers will surrender their best to God trusting that he will provide
– God’s people will receive God’s provision of worship
Pastor Kesavan read and preaches to us from Genesis 21
– God is most trustworthy in His promise & Provision
– The fulfillment of God’s promise motivates joyful obedience
– God’s Promise will not be undone by human sin
– Our relationship with God’s promise will determine either blessing or curse
– Quote God When You Pray
– We need to believe the promises are actually ours to use
– We need to use the promises in our prayers
By faith, risk joining God’s promise to bring the gospel to every ethnicity
By faith count on every ethnicity being in heaven
Pray and make friends with people who have no gospel access
The Call to worship
The Cause for worship
The characteristic of authentic worship
– God Preserves all who trust him
– God rewards all who trust Him
– God promises eternal life to all who trust Him
– God is the ultimate good, for those who trust Him
– You can have complete confidence and contentment in God’s care
For me to be able to be sure that I am a child of God, the holy spirit must come to convection of my sin.
– The holy spirit comes to convert and change us.
– The holy spirit confirms that he is in my heart.
– You can’t become a better person by yourself.
– God’s Grace gives us hope for the future and power to live faithful and fruitful lives in the present.
– Believers must put our new status into action
– God’s promise ushers in new identity and obedient faith.
– God Demands that his people be set apart to the covenant
– God full his promise in way’s that seems Impossible
We experience new life by responding to the light of Jesus Christ
MAIN POINTS: God’s people are given freedom from the power of the flesh in the process of becoming Christ-like.
Freedom in Christ does not just mean following rules but understanding what God has in mind for me.
Pastor Kesavan takes us to the book of Genesis 15: 1-21
– God is trustworthy because his promise is assured by his scarifice
– God Promises will be supernatural & Enduring
– God’s gift of faith leads to righteousness
– God Guarantees his promises by his sacrifice
Takes us to the New Testament book of Ephesians 1:1-14, all we need is a deeper understanding of who God says we are.
– Paul uses the word saint to describe all member of God’s Family
– Your identity is your stable self-understanding; it’s the core of who we are.
– The Christian life draws its energy and power from being in Christ
Pastor Seba preaches from 1 Corinthians 7, about life circumstance and freedom from it. Your life circumstance right now is perfect for what God wants to do in you and through you right now.
– God Is Aware of your life circumstance
– God may have assigned you your life circumstance
– You belong to god and not your circumstance
– God is with you in your circumstance
Pastor Kesavan preaches from Genesis 12:10 -13:1, When our Faith is Tested by God how would we react? The only solution for fear is Faithread more
Pastor Kesavan preaches from Genesis 12 Which is the turning point in the bible as a whole.
– God Calls us to follow Him by Faith which is demonstrated in our obedience.
Pastor Sebastian Vazquez preaches from Ephesian Chapter 4: 11 -16, On how a mature Church should function.read more
Pastor Kesavan preaches from Romans Chapter 13, 11-14
God’s people are to live a distinct life in lights of Christ return
So then let us
– Cast off the works of darkness and
– Put on the armor of light
Pastor Kesavan preaches from the book of Isaiah Chapter 8:11 – 9:7.
– Despite the human failure, the Lord comes to our rescue with Passionate intensity.
Pastor Kesavan preaches on the book of Genesis Chapter 3, and how God’s people have been called to wait and trust Him since the beginning of the story.
– God’s judgement is always righteous
– God’s mercy is always underserved
– As we wait, we fight from victory not for victory.
Join us Sunday at
Fellowship Church Rouge Park: We are a church passionate about Christ, discipleship, and fellowship.
© 2018 Fellowship Church Rouge Park