Sermon: Blessing & Prosperity Speaker: Pastor Kesavan Balasingham Scripture:30:25-43 Date: March 1, 2010 Aim: The true source of success is God and not the product of our own limited abilities.
Sermon: New Beginnings Speaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamScripture: Genesis 31Date: March 8, 2010 Aim: God's abiding presence enables us to walk in obedience to His call and confidence in His protection.
Sermon: Blessing & BrokennessSpeaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamScripture: Genesis 29:31 - 30:24Date: February 16,2020 Aim: Self-dependency leads us to turmoil, but divine grace redeems even the gravest situations.
Sermon: Blessing & DisciplineSpeaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamScripture: Genesis 29:1-30Date: February 09,2020 The Aim: The God who loves His people will also discipline them, making them painfully aware of their...
Sermon: New Identity - New Life Speaker: Vineeth Kumar Scripture: Colossians 3:1-17 Date: Sunday, January 26, 2020 The Aim: Who we are in Christ must be demonstrated in our lives.
The Aim: God’s solution to every problem has one name: Jesus.
– God’s Creates and Re-creates all things.
– God is transcendent over us and presents with us.
Sermon: Advent- The Coming King pt 2 Speaker: Pastor Kesavan Balasingham Scripture: Mark 1:1-8 Date: December 8, 2019 The Aim: Jesus has come to inaugurate a new beginning of salvation to the world.
Sermon: Advent- The Coming KingSpeaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamScripture: Matthew 1:1-17Date: December 1, 2019 Aim: Jesus is the Promised & Sovereign King
Sermon: Marvelous GraceSpeaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamBook: Genesis 28: 10-22Date: November 17, 2019 Aim: God’s assurance of His presence & providence, leads us to faithful worship & service
Sermon: Deception & Blessing Speaker: Pastor Kesavan Balasingham Book: Genesis 26: 34 - 28:9 Date: November 10, 2019The Aim: God will not permit His people to secure His blessing through deceptive means.
Sermon: Blessing & HostilitySpeaker: Pastor Kesavan BalasinghamScripture: Genesis 26: 12-33Date: November 3rd 2019 ...
The Aim: True spiritual life comes through being in union with Christ.
– Matthew 3: 1-2
– Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand
– Repent, then and turn to God so that sins may be wiped out.
– Matthew 3:3-4
– Matthew 28:18-20
– To full fill the mission of the lord and make his path straight.
(The Contenders Of The Faith)
– Matthew 3:5-6,
(The Pretenders of The Faith)
– Matthew 3: 7-12
– Matthew 7: 21-23
– God is faithful & sovereign in bringing to pass what he had promised
– God sovereignly provides the recipient of the promise
– Sin and brokenness will continue to threaten the promise of God
– God’s people have the responsibility of safeguarding the faith to the next generation.
– God’s people can be confident that the LORD will lead in faithful undertakings
– Gods people can rest assured that He will complete the good work he has begun
THE AIM: The appropriate response to the power of God is to give Him glory.
The Aim: Approach life, understand life and live life the right way,
in a way that God would approve.
God is Eternal
Life is Short and Painful
Sin the Cause
God my Refuge/Defense
– A Fuller Understanding of God
– A Factual understanding of Humanity
– A Faithful Understanding of God’s Blessing
– Let God be in Charge
Sermon: Don't Waste Your Wilderness ExperienceSpeaker: Vineeth KumarBook: Psalm 63 1:5Date: Sunday, August11, 2019 Download Link
Sermon: The Heart Of The Problem Speaker: Rohan D Book: Psalm 14 Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
– By faith, God’s people receive his promise and live as sojourners and ambassadors in this world
– God’s [rpmose will not be fully realized in this life
– God’s promise extends beyond this life
– God’s people are called to live by faith as sojourners and ambassadors
– God will test our faithfulness by asking us to surrender to him the best we have
– Faithful believers will surrender their best to God trusting that he will provide
– God’s people will receive God’s provision of worship
Pastor Kesavan read and preaches to us from Genesis 21
– God is most trustworthy in His promise & Provision
– The fulfillment of God’s promise motivates joyful obedience
– God’s Promise will not be undone by human sin
– Our relationship with God’s promise will determine either blessing or curse
– Quote God When You Pray
– We need to believe the promises are actually ours to use
– We need to use the promises in our prayers
By faith, risk joining God’s promise to bring the gospel to every ethnicity
By faith count on every ethnicity being in heaven
Pray and make friends with people who have no gospel access
The Call to worship
The Cause for worship
The characteristic of authentic worship
– God Preserves all who trust him
– God rewards all who trust Him
– God promises eternal life to all who trust Him
– God is the ultimate good, for those who trust Him
– You can have complete confidence and contentment in God’s care
For me to be able to be sure that I am a child of God, the holy spirit must come to convection of my sin.
– The holy spirit comes to convert and change us.
– The holy spirit confirms that he is in my heart.
– You can’t become a better person by yourself.
– God’s Grace gives us hope for the future and power to live faithful and fruitful lives in the present.
– Believers must put our new status into action
– God’s promise ushers in new identity and obedient faith.
– God Demands that his people be set apart to the covenant
– God full his promise in way’s that seems Impossible
Join us Sunday at
Fellowship Church Rouge Park: We are a church passionate about Christ, discipleship, and fellowship.
© 2018 Fellowship Church Rouge Park