What You Can Expect
Everyone is welcome!
Thank you for considering visiting FCRP. We are a multi-ethnic church located in Scarborough. We meet on Sunday mornings at
As a visitor to Canada or permanent citizen, we know that you are aware of the many churches in the GTA. We know that it can be an overwhelming decision. I want to make it as simple and straight-forward as possible so you know exactly what to expect:
- How Long is Service? Our services tend to last about 90 minutes.
- Dress Code: Feel free to dress however you want. We are a multi-ethnic, multi-generational community church that is welcoming to everyone.
- When I Get There: At the entrance, you can expect friendly faces welcoming you to our church.
- Children: Currently, your children will sit with you during the service and the Sunday school lesson is shared before the sermon. Activity sheets and pencil crayons will be given to your children based on the lesson which they can work on during the service. We can provide a table for your family, so your children can easily work on their activities. We hope to resume our separate Sunday school program in the near future as we’re able.
- What Happens During Service? You can expect about 3-4 meaningful worship songs/hymns, as well as an easy-to-understand Bible-based sermon that lasts about 35-40 minutes. We’ll also conclude with a time brief announcements.
- What Happens After Service: Join us for a time fellowship and packaged snacks, we would love to get to know you and your family!
If you have any more questions, feel free to send us a message and we’ll gladly get back to you. Thank you for considering visiting!
Elders of Fellowship Church Rouge Park
Fellowship Church Rouge Park: We are a church passionate about Christ, discipleship, and fellowship.
© 2022 Fellowship Church Rouge Park