What You Can Expect
Everyone is welcome!
Thank you for considering visiting FCRP. We are a multi-ethnic church located in Scarborough. We meet on Sunday mornings at
As a visitor to Canada or permanent citizen, we know that you are aware of the many churches in the GTA. We know that it can be an overwhelming decision. I want to make it as simple and straight-forward as possible so you know exactly what to expect:
- How Long is Service? Our services tend to last about 90 minutes.
- Dress Code: Feel free to dress however you want. We are a multi-ethnic, multi-generational community church that is welcoming to everyone.
- When I Get There: At the entrance, you can expect friendly faces welcoming you to our church.
- Children: Once you’ve been welcomed, If you have children under 4, you’ll be given the opportunity to leave your child with our trained team of care providers. If they are over 4, you’ll be given the opportunity for your child to join our Sunday School which takes place after our time of music.
- What Happens During Service? You can expect about 3-4 meaningful worship songs/hymns, as well as an easy-to-understand Bible-based sermon that lasts about 35-40 minutes. We’ll also conclude with a time brief announcements.
- What Happens After Service: Finally, we’ll conclude our service with a brief time of snacks and coffee. On the last Sunday of every month, we have an organized potluck. All are invited!
If you have any more questions, feel free to send us a message and we’ll gladly get back to you. Thank you for considering visiting!
Lead Pastor of Fellowship Church Rouge Park
Fellowship Church Rouge Park: We are a church passionate about Christ, discipleship, and fellowship.
© 2018 Fellowship Church Rouge Park