What You Can Expect
Everyone is welcome!
Thank you for considering visiting FCRP. We are a multi-ethnic church located in Scarborough. We meet on Sunday mornings at
As a visitor to Canada or permanent citizen, we know that you are aware of the many churches in the GTA. We know that it can be an overwhelming decision. I want to make it as simple and straight-forward as possible so you know exactly what to expect:
- How Long is Service? Our services tend to last about 90 minutes.
- Dress Code: Feel free to dress however you want. We are a multi-ethnic, multi-generational community church that is welcoming to everyone.
- When I Get There: At the entrance, you can expect friendly faces welcoming you to our church.
- Children: Your children will sit with you to start the service and then you will have the option to send them to kids lesson prior to the sermon.
- What Happens During Service? You can expect about 3-4 meaningful worship songs/hymns, as well as an easy-to-understand Bible-based sermon that lasts about 35-40 minutes. We’ll also conclude with a time brief announcements.
- What Happens After Service: Join us for a time fellowship and packaged snacks, we would love to get to know you and your family!
If you have any more questions, feel free to send us a message and we’ll gladly get back to you. Thank you for considering visiting!
Elders of Fellowship Church Rouge Park
Fellowship Church Rouge Park: We are a church passionate about Christ, discipleship, and fellowship.
© 2022 Fellowship Church Rouge Park